Sunday 17 July 2011

Thank you ...

... to those precious people who left me some lovely, encouraging comments on my recent "sad" blog posts.
I do appreciate it, thank you so much.

From now on though I will just be posting scrapping/creative related things here on the blog - I am well aware that blogs, FB and other internet social media type things are absolutely not private, I know that, but it seems some of my private ramblings, letting off steam etc have been taken the wrong way by some and created havoc in my personal life. I am not happy about that but perhaps it is lesson learnt.

Anyways, so on to creative things ... well I've got nothing to show you this post LOL! I've been away with the kids in Brisbane with my family and during that time I made only 1 card (for my Grandmother's birthday) but I forgot to take a photo doh!!!

So I'll be back another day with (hopefully) some pretties to share.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean Helen. Sometimes these lessons are learnt the hard way. ((((((((HUGS))))))))

Kate said...

we love reading your ramblings regardless of what they are about :P :) xox

Liz Weber said...

Oh Helen sorry to hear of the drama, you know where I am if you need to "chat" or let off steam with no repercussions.

Glad you had a great time away, enjoy settling in back home and hope to chat soon.

Have a lovely week Helen {{hugs}}

Kim said...

hugs to you Helen...