Saturday 22 May 2010

Healthy, Wealthy & Wise - Divas Crazy Crop

So another Divas Crazy Crop is well underway ... find all the details of the 5 challenges and catch up on the chat HERE. I can reveal my first challenge ... which is making these gorgeous handmade flowers (which I learnt at the Graphic 45 stand at "Creative Block" in Brisbane last month). All the instructions including the templates are in the forum.


My other challenge for the CC week is all about fat-free and guilt-free treats ... cupcakes to be precise. We're making all sorts of delicious goodies using paper LOL. Check out the thread here and be tempted (there's also a few full-fat cupcake versions in there in case you're hungry).

I scrapped a LO "just because" ... been lacking in mojo (and time) a bit lately so this was really enjoyable and I quite like it. I used up the rest of the Fancy Pants "Road Show" papers from my class kit from the "Creative Block" class I did. Michelle also has this gorgeous range in the Divas shop including the divine flocked transparency. I'm seriously thinking I need to get myself some more of that stuff.
The alphas are some old Heidi Swapp chippies which I sanded and I also added various flowers including a Prima bloom.


This is my take on Stuck! Sketches 1st May sketch ...


And this is my take on the 15th May sketch ...


That's all for now folks ... have a great weekend :)

4 comments:

Moira said...

Hiya, gorgeous layouts as always. Felt like scrapping this arvo and then discovered my cat sprawled in the sun, taking up most of the space on my scrap desk - too cute to interrupt!

Angela said...

great LO's Helen! think my mojo has gone missing of late! might try a few sketches. hope you are well!

Angela said...

HI back again! I have an award for you on my blog! xxxxx

Kim said...

love love love your buttons in rain dance