Saturday 27 February 2010

Little toot ...

I got happy (e)mail this week :o) An acceptance from Creating Keepsakes (Aussie Reader Gallery) for my "Family" LO I did using the Divas February kit. Happy camper here! I've posted it off so now I eagerly await the commissioning letter just so I know it's REAL.

On Thursday I wasn't feeling 100% so I decided to forget most of the housework and relax ... by scrapping. This is what I created ... thanks to inspiration from the lovely Sheree, who presented the Scrapz.biz weekly Build It Up challenge.

I didn't have a shadow box handy (and the scrapping budget is a big faz zero ATM) so I just took the glass out of an old frame instead. Not quite as effective but it will have to do.


This next LO is for 3 Angels Scrapping Feb sketch challenge.

And this last page is my entry for the Feb challenge over at a brand new challenge blog called Kraft It Up. As the name suggests it's about using KRAFT products. This month's challenge was to use Kraft (duh) and lots of distressing.
I used some Maya mists (hmmm, these are becoming addictive as I've recently added a few to my meagre collection), lots of inking and roughing up the edges of the papers. I also made the circle flowers - just punched 3 different size circles, misted with water, scrunched and unravelled them, stuck a brad in the middle and da-dah!

2 comments:

Moira said...

Woohoo!! Congrats!

Rachael said...

OMG that is so awesome girlie!! Huge congrats xoxo