Sunday 6 December 2009

Christmas Exgravaganza & DT Competition

Hi bloggers ... I've been scrapping up a storm over the last week, you would be amazed at what I've created but I'm only going to share a little here in this post and save the rest for another day.

First up ... Challenge 2 of the Divas DT comp ... use the colours of the logo (pink/green/orange) and scrap a LO in your own, usual style.

So do you think this is me and my usual style? Stupidly I asked DH that question and all got was a roll of the eyes and the "you're kidding aren't you" look, however he did say it was "nice" LOL.




Over at Divas we've kicked off our 12 Days of Christmas Extravaganza with some awesome projects so far, and we're only half way through.
Check out the DIVAS FREE CLASSROOM BLOG for all the instructions and pics for each project. Yes it's free, available for anyone to look at and have a go.
So this LO is my scraplifted version of one the super clever Anne-Marie did for us.
The lovely Nat presented us with this clever and simple idea for pretty Christmas candles so I've whipped up some as little gifts for my girlfriends. Great way to use up scraps too.

Here's the 2 projects I presented for the 12 Days Extravaganza on day 1 - recylcing LOL. Yep these are just altered containers, perfect for popping little pressies in like chocolates, or even socks/jocks/boxers etc for Dad.

This last one is a mint tin and I've made up little vouchers to slip inside for my DH - things like "a massage" or "a free beer" or "a night off from the BBQ" - use your imagination. It's also a great idea for the kids to give.


Stay tuned for more Christmas scrapping projects, remember I said I've been busy ... ;o)

2 comments:

Kim said...

OH Helen these are all just too gorgeous you will do fabulously in the comp

Angela said...

OMG I am in awe of you!! getting all your projects done and they are just stunning too! well done!