Sunday 20 September 2009

Sorry, just a few more ...

Sorry, blogger isn't being nice to me today with uploads so I've had to put these last 2 LO's in a new post.

I treated myself to some relatively new BG stuff from the lovely Heike at Scrapz.biz recently when she had a sale on BG ... this is the Lemonade range of pp's, stickers and felt embellies.

A double spread ... rare for me I know, I do them occasionally, probably not often enough LOL.




And a birthday page for our little princess ...



Next weekend I'm off to a retreat with my dear friend Michelle (owner of Divas) and a rather large contingent of Divas girls too, down at Wisemans Ferry. I am super excited ... but haven't packed a thing yet LOL, not even organised any page kits ... best get on to that or I'll be throwing my entire stash in the back of the car ...
And to finish on a very happy note ... check out p. 111 of the latest issue of SBM magazine (Vol.11 No.8) ... my girl has had her LO published!!! YAY at long last ... it was accepted some 14 months ago mind you - she did the page when she was almost 3 and she's now turned 5 ... go figure. But hey, it's there on the page and I am one very proud mummy!!!

3 comments:

Moira said...

Hey, you made the double work for you girlie, very well done!

amanda said...

Love both of these Helen!!!

BruganCampbell said...

Lovely stuff, hope you enjoy the retreat!