Sunday 3 May 2009

Quick Shares ...

Just sharing some more creations with you ...
First up, this is the LO I completed for Rach's Challenge Tuesdays at Divas.

This is just to show you the hidden journalling, one of the criteria.
This next one is my take on Scraplift the Master (Mel) ...
And this one is "just because" ... isn't it great to do those LO's? I wanted to use up the Crate Paper "Mia" range I still had sitting there. Also made some cards (card-lifted) that Mel had made and were featured in an issue of a Cardmaking mag I got the other week using the same range. The glitter die cuts make it so quick and easy. I haven't got around to taking pics of those though.

I'll have more creations to share next time ... all the May challenges are now up at Divas, there's lots of ideas I want to try over at 3AS and some cool challenges also over at Savvy.
Best get back to my scrap desk then 'eh.













1 comment:

Moira said...

Really gorgeous, especially love the hidden journalling tabs :-) Plus I love that paper range, so fun and cheery! Am off to the doctor this week, will keep you posted on that front. Hopefully some cheerier blog entries coming up!!