Sunday 12 October 2008

Craft Online work

I said a while back I would share some of the things I'd been doing for Craft Online - here's 2 mini albums I made (and sorry about the really crappy pics) ...







I'm currently working on some really funky little 7Gypsies portfolios ... stay tuned for more about them.

Speaking of crappy photos again, here's one of a double LO I did using the September Divas sketch - used Fancy Pants "about a boy" pp which doesn't look so good in the pic but are truly gorgeous IRL. I loved the sketch but my LO didn't turn out how I wanted so I'm not impressed with it but hey, thought I'd share it anyway.

3 comments:

Karen Knight said...

those are gorgeous
and i love that double LO
it is awesome
i have some of that paper here
you have inspired me to use it!!

KR. xx :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen

Love the clear mini album.. looks very cool.. great work.

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen

Love the clear mini album.. looks very cool.. great work.

Mandy