Wednesday 18 June 2008

Drum Roll Please ...

I am proud but humbled to let you all know that I have been selected as the Scrapbook Divas Guest Design Team Member for July & August !!!

What an honour. This site is my "scrapping home" and Michelle and a number of the girls there have become very special friends of mine. Thank you for giving me this opportunity Michelle and I cant wait to work with Rach and Vicky. Mel is the Guest DT Member for May and June and has left very big shoes for me to fill.

Please make sure you come on over to the site, join up and check out what's happening.

Watch this space for more details on my Guest DT requirements.

3 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

Take a bow darlin' you deserve it. I am so thrilled for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations! That's fantastic news. Think I should enter something like that, get myself a distraction from the real world of my work!!!

marijana said...

CONGRATS HELEN!!!!