Thursday 8 May 2008

So, what's doing chickies???

Lots of scrapping here actually ... YAY!!!

First up, my creations from the Scrapbook Divas last CC on 25-27 April.
Vicky's Challenge #1 ...


Rach's Challenge #2 - this is an altered CD which I made into a little hanging with my monogram on it. I have it hanging off a bookshelf beside my scrapping desk.



Community Challenge #3


And this LO is courtesy of Diva Rach's free online class on the Monday night of the CC.
Thank you again my gorgeous friend for sharing your talents with us ... I love your LO.



Now I have a confession to make ... people who've read my blog know I visit a variety of online sites and do a few challenges and swaps here and there but Divas has, and ALWAYS will be my ONLINE SCRAPBOOKING HOME.
But I've recently discovered this great site Mystical Scrapbooking and have been joining in over there with some challenges and a CC. This LO below is from the first May Sketch Challenge.


This LO is from one of April's challenges - to use girl colours on a boy LO ...


and this one is using boy colours on a girl LO ...


This LO is from a sketch from last w/end's CC ...


And this LO is for one of the CC challenges.


And a little secret to share ... I'm currently participating in the challenges for MYSTICAL MASTERS!!! They're looking for 2 new DT members at Mystical so I've registered and so far completed the first 2 weeks of challenges ... another 2 weeks/2 challenges to go before the votes from each week are tallied and the top 10 make it to the final 2 rounds where the current DT and owner will chose the winners.

I ummed and ahhed about entering the challenge, but then I thought why not. It will be great experience and I am fully prepared to actually NOT be selected. So far though I'm really enjoying it all ... wish me luck.

5 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

Best of luck Helen.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap girl, that's a whole lot of layouts! Particularly love the boy colours on a girl layout one - gorgeous design. Good luck on the Mystical Masters. Hadn't heard of that one so will have to take a squiz...

Anonymous said...

hi babe!!!
I have seen you there..:)
great LOs BTW...and GOOD LUCK with the DT-hope you get it as your scrapbooking rocks and I just love your style...
Im doing the Potion Comotion over there(7 week challange and the winner gets a prize(not that I will win,so much GREAT talent out there) but its FUn and love all the challenges,2 more to go :)

see ya at HOME(diva) and in the neighbourhood :)

xxxxxxx

marijana said...

that was me above (marijana) not sure why it said ANonymous???-I signed in???GRRRR

BruganCampbell said...

Wow, you have had scrapping fever lovely lady.
Fantastic work.

Good luck with the Mystical Master - you rock.

Look forward to hearing what happens.